Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Aamir & Mahindra Goof up... So I think O_O !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJER3WFp7NI&feature=related

You guys know the chicken on the head feeling ?? Well I have been having it since the time I saw this Mahindra Stallio advert.  I do have plans to write about the whole customer insensitive advertisement drama, but that's for later.  This particular ad, caught my eyes and ears as well, not because of the bike, but very obviously because of Aamir Khan :) :).  The punch line ' Iss vidgyapan mein mere dwara kiya gaya hur scene ko aap aasani se kar sakte hai '. This one was too good !! But then nothing surprising right ? Its the Perfection Khan whose doing the ad, so it has to be different.


My concern came only when I repeatedly watched it, and thought there was a goof up. I have attached the link for the ad.  'Ek pair pe chal duniya bhi dekhegi, ladkiyan bhi muskurayegi' this was the line that was really bugging me.  How can it be 'Ek pair' shouldn't be 'Do pair'.  I mean wasn't the ad supposed to be promoting a safe driving instruction.  Aamir Khan was actually asking that guy when God has given you two legs why do you walk on one leg ? To which the guy replies ' To impress girls' .. So logically speaking Aamir Khan should be saying 'Do pair pe chal duniya bhi dekhegi, ladkiyan bhi muskurayegi '

Well this is what I think, I may be wrong and there must be some zing to it.  But seriously then I would like someone to clarify that to me.  Phew !! finally the chicken on the head is now on this post.. someone help it fly....

1 comments:

  1. i tried to :P..........but u have a point too ;)

    Cheers, Ritz

    ReplyDelete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥