Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Because Stockhome is outside India !!


Thats him - Pratham (Unni)

This afternoon I had a telephone call scheduled with my nephew, Pratham,  who is 10.  Turns out I am the only person he is scared when it comes to his studies :) :).  So being a good aunt I was talking to him and in the middle of nowhere he asks me..
Meima where are you staying now, I forgot the name of the place ?
Stockholm, I said...
He repeated Stockhome :) :) (I am 200% sure thats how he will spell it if I ask him to)
So how are the houses there ?  
They are just like our houses in India..
So are they big?..
No I said, we stay in a smaller house in Stockholm?
What did you do to go there?
I got married to your uncle is what I wanted to say, but I simply said.. I studied hard (dont laugh people I have a US Bschool MBA to back up my story )
Now can we go back to our conversation about your studies, I asked almost irritated.
Oh Sorry Meima, yes we can.
Then after giving him a lecture for another 20 min I asked him, So what did you understand?
I should study harder and write fast
hmmm good boy.. and why should you study hard??
So that I can go to Stockhome 
What ??? Why do you want to go to Stockholm
Because it is outside India !!!

6 comments:

  1. That kid is a bright one...
    He'll do wonders but I wish you could inspire some patriotism in him !

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids are inviolable, incorruptible but still they are like clay and can be mended into the way we elders mend them. I like how they gel with anyone who is good to them, to the one from whom they get just a little of affection, they don’t keep grudges for anything, live for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Spicy Sweet.. totally agree :)
    @ Gaurav...bright one yes :)
    @ Skywalker... absolutely true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunita - first time here..liked the narration

    ReplyDelete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥