Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Thursday, October 6, 2011

iPain, iSad, iPray - iTribute!!

Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.  Going to bed at night saying we have done something wonderful... that's what matters to me.... Steven Paul Jobs

Today i fall short of words to describe the loss this world is facing.  i post below a video as a tribute to the iMan.


Go ahead Steve Jobs, break a leg...create a iHeaven !!!!

9 comments:

  1. How we mourn the man who spoke from the heart and took pride in every deed! They do not make men like him anymore.


    #_#
    1955-2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if there was a typo!

    I wanted to say, the man who spoke his heart, and let his deeds talk.


    #_#
    1955-2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tribute and thanks for sharing the stories of Steve with us...May he rest in peace.

    Saru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely put Sunita.Without even knowing him personally,so many of us will actually miss him.Not all of them can actually achieve this feat. He truly has been and will always be an inspiration. R.I.P Steve Jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he was iconic in every which way
    RIP


    just noticed your line above the followers widget --- haha...whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the greatest innovators of our times. Lovely tribute, loved the last line.
    Have a wonderful weekend Sunita:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya it just feels scary to imagine the world without such innovators...I hope there are many more like that out there...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice tribute! His works will outlive him...

    ReplyDelete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥