Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The 'BOY Friend'


'We are just good friends' no I am not quoting some actress ka line from a filmy magazine..This is my line...very original...I swear!!!

Haven't you been through those looks when you are riding pillion on a bike with a guy friend or when a guy friend drops you home late night or when you hug your guy friend....No??? give me that planet's name I will move there immediately O_O.  Because I am one person who has been tagged as a 'Girlfriend' to so many of my 'Boyfriends' that when I actually started dating people thought 'We were just good friends'!!!

So this Sujatha Sathya from 'Conversations' asked me to write a guest post and I was sooooooo thrilled...but then all the thrill fizzed out once I sat down to write one.  Kept going to and fro from her blog, I was so nervous I did not want to do any injustice to her space. If you read her then you know what I mean!! And see all that I could think about writing was on 'The BOY-Friend'....



27 comments:

  1. Wandered from Sujatha Di's blog. I felt the post was very well written and I keep wondering whether or not a guy and girl can be just friends. Been there, done that is all I can say :D!!! But it isn't fair that girls walk with many guys and get a bad name while guys walking with many girls get the tag of macho-man right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go read how I have bashed you up there :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the no-nonsense attitude out there again...thumbs up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Commented there... Commenting here again ;)

    Oh yeah, during my school days, all my friends were guys and my class teacher was such a well wisher that she called up my mom every now and then to tell her how I am going to spoil my life going after guys. Mom listened to everything and gave her back after I got good grades for board exams... First time good grades served some purpose :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read your post on "conversations".. loved your satirical way of writing!!(i have put my comment there) following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arey mera comment padhna Sujatha ke blog pe :-)) Badiya topic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have posted my comment on Sujatha's blog.
    Nice read !

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Read your post .. made me smile I commented there :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Post :-) I've left my comment there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read your post on Sujatha's blog. Nicely written. So that's the distinction is it - Technical Boy Friend versus Actual Boy Friend?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone:)
    @writingbee, @ the little princess welcome to SuKupedia :)

    @ Vikramji: ha kuch to difference hona chahiey na :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey Suku, please do read my take on a similar topic .. It not about the 'bhaiya' love, but more on the lines of best friend turning lovers:

    http://www.jennyshetty.blogspot.com/2012/02/not-just-dostana.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's an award for your blog!! Enjoy!!

    http://titli15081977.blogspot.in/2012/02/for-once-words-fail-to-describe-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waow..that was a gateway to see more of your lovely posts!! Here I am,your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! trying to get in touch with you. Please respond with your email id.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! I am from AXN India. Need to get in touch with you for a blogger association. Kindly provide us with your Email Id.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Sukupedia: I have logged my comments there!
    But couldnt stop myself from appreciating u again ;)

    loved the satire :) keep writing keep making us smile !

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Bharat I have already replied 2 ur earlier comment with my e-mail id

    ReplyDelete
  19. Trust me, it's awesome... I read the post in sujatha's blog...but wanted to post the comment here....everything u said is sooo true, cos I am in that category who had 95% guy frenz....lol...:)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥