Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Friday, May 31, 2013

A little change :)

It's nice to move things around in the house & rearrange stuff.  Gives a different look as well as brightens up the room.  I often do this.  Even if it is office, I like to rearrange my desk atleast once monthly :) :).  True to my nature, my blog template not being changed for more than a year now, was bugging me.  So finally sat down to work today & finished it.

It is different than my usual templates.  This one is simple.  I like the blue & orange combo, brightens up the page and also the previous dark look is gone.  I also added a new page 'Contact Me', though it is sort of a duplication, given that I already have my facebook profile & twitter id mentioned on the home page.  But I have often seen readers missing that, so just put it all together in one page :).

Talking about Facebook, earlier I had a facebook fan page.  I am going to delete that in a month's time.  One of the main reasons being that it is not very user friendly.  Hence I just created a profile page instead, much easier that way.  

The Facebook page is not only about this blog, but my other published articles and various other updates too can be found there.  Do please check out that page & follow me there if you would like to.  I for one certainly would like to see you there :)

That's all.. this was just about this update... hope you guys all have a funderful weekend :) :)

Oh there is one more inclusion :D .. My Signature below :P







18 comments:

  1. Aww...so nice :) It feels like dressing up a baby, doesn't it? I love this theme. Orange is such a fresh feel.
    Even I sat and added pictures to all my blog posts that were deleted somehow. Felt like a new lease of life :)

    P.S: One suggestion, maybe your signature would look even more elegant without the border...that reminds me I have to add mine to all posts which I deleted sometime back :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. babies??? ahem!!

      what u said is right.. about the border..I just used some website for signature.. dunno how to remove the borders.. i did notice that.. should try to see how to do it .. and are you back to blogging now??

      Delete
    2. You need to add some HTML code to the CSS..it removes borders. Yes, yes, I am...have written a couple of posts :)

      Delete
    3. Ok I am going to figure that out O_O.. and yes I just went to your blog and saw you have been writing.. how come I am not getting updates on my readers list?

      Delete
  2. i like the new template.. this blue and golden-orange really blends well. And you're right.. its been a year for my blogs template too.. time to consider 'repainting the house'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could change... but I really like ur page currently.. very nice & bright with its simplicity :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't done that to my blog yet in a while, but I can so relate to the whole moving around stuff at house and work. It does feel nice - even with the same things when they're rearranged! :) The blog does look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deepa... glad you liked my blog :) :) thank you...not sure I have seen u here before.. forgive my memory I am just getting old O_O...

      Delete
  4. Ooh, the blue and orange do look nice together, very fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. True. Earlier your words made your blog lively. Now, in addition to your words, the look and feel of the blog is lively too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippeee, you are back from your blogging break :) Was missing your posts :) Your blog looks so lively and lovely, reminds me that my blog needs some renovation soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yo madam.. good to see you hear.. thought you forgot Suku :(

      Delete
  7. Lovely new look!! Interestingly, I just saw this post of yours today and last night I wrote a post on my blog about 'change' too haa haa how freaky!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe not freaky.. intelligent people think alike :D :D..

      Delete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥