Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Friday, June 21, 2013

Funtoon Fridays #1

What is life without a little laughter!! Some incidents occur and even though at that moment we don't realise it, in my personal experience looking back we would find an entire season of comedy show in our lives :D :D.  And knowing SuKu you should know she surely has mega seasons of laugh stocked up :) :).  I have always done the writing part but decided to do something new... put them into pictures....did this earlier for fun on my personal FB profile but starting today i.e Friday... I will be having something called 'Funtoon Fridays' :).... Will post a new strip each Friday on my blog...and guys 'Hasna Mana Hai' :P :P

So here goes the first strip... some of you must have seen this already on my FB...so this is a Rerun :D :D

BEDROOM POLITICS

[Suku's love for politics does not really have a place in the bedroom  ]










**Strips made using Bitstrips

I don't mind being stalked ... if you like what I write here please click the 'Contact' page and follow me to read more of my work 

20 comments:

  1. Seriously? I mean, seriously? :D I think we are soul sisters Suku to post something like this on the same day on our blogs :p

    But I pity Ritchie and Abhay and all the husbands out there :p

    Seriously, you talk about Indian politics even in your sleep? 0_o
    God help Ritchie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh yeah how weird is that? :D

      Yes sista that is a real life incident :P :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you :D.. long time I haven't seen you here :)

      Delete
  3. Good one SuKu! I also want to draw cartoon strips, but find it too tedious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :).. try ur hands with this website that I have mentioned.. once you do one or two strips you will love it :)

      Delete
  4. That was hilarious :-) Singing the National Anthem. Ha ha :-) Loved it. Bring it on, these Funtoons :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have no idea.. the next day he was standing in attention the whole day :P :P.. glad u liked it gal :)

      Delete
  5. lol lol lol lol lol lol! :D Where are you doing these toons ya? Its awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG reallyyyyyyyyy congress and that too at 1:13AM how could you :P I would say ur honey is super sweet to be so nice to you :D mine would have thrown me out of home :D

    Super hilarious ;) good initiative :D will love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he is a sweetheart *blushing* :D ... glad u liked it :)

      Delete
  7. LOL I guess some of us are more political minded than others. Fun Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D Well, looks like I have been missing some fun \m/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe .. and I have missed you here :)

      Delete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥