Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Say Dare!!


"This world is going to ruled by crazy people" - I have absolutely no idea who said that, if you know fill me in please, if nobody said it earlier then please remember you heard it on SuKupedia first :D :D

Ya so coming back to the world and crazy people, I am serious about what I said.  If you don't believe me then go visit IndiBlogeshwaris, every SHE over there is a Queen, and the best part - there is no king yayyyy....It's a 'all women' place 

You cannot even begin to imagine the hungama there :D.  I am only a day old, and I can hardly log out of my Facebook account now :P :P.  


The IndiBlogeshwaris 











As a part of their one year celebration, the IndiBlogeshwaris introduced a theme 'The Elusive One'.  The idea was to do something which you have always eluded to.  I just joined this group and came to know about the challenge.  Decided to write about it anyways :) :)

I have done a lot of 'Elusive' Things, for example, eating food which I have cooked (you could hold a gun to my head and I wouldn't dare to eat what I cook), going to the gym REGULARLY for 3 months (you know what I mean O_O), being true to my mallu self and wearing truck load of jewelry (at the risk of looking like a mobile jewelry atm), and the list goes on........

When I was about 15 I was diagnosed with Typhoid and along came a lot of hair fall.  As usual the doctor asked my mother to shave my head.  Under no circumstance would I allow that!! How on earth would I go to school like that?? (what would all the boys think?).  So to end the argument my sister, just took my mother's sewing machine scissors and chopped my waist length hair to shoulder length.  I have no idea how that would have helped, but it looked nice.  For my mother it was 15 years of coconut oil gone waste  and for me it was a new look :D.  Since then I have never grown my hair back to that length.  Have done a lot of experiments on my hair with colors and styles, but NEVER thought of really cropping it short.  

One fine morning, me and Ritchie woke up terribly bored and decided to something super exciting.  It boiled down to cropping my hair off.  I really fought my emotions and fear of how I will look and finally booked an appointment with Tony & Guy.  When I came out of that place the result was something like this



After seeing this picture, some people wanted to nominate me for the Bravery Awards and all :P.  For about a week, my hands would automatically go to the back of my head to tie up my hair, but there was no hair to tie :(.  I did start missing my long hair after sometime, but I was berry berry happy I did this :) :).  Next  dare would be in all probabilities going bald 
   

20 comments:

  1. Yoohoo..such a nice site, am going to join now too :) Thanks Suku..you come up with such nice things to do :)

    You look very cute with cropped hair. But, I must say you were brave enough to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure you should.. it is sooo much fun :D :D.. hehehe yes yes very brave :P

      Delete
  2. You look nice with long hair, but lady, you look hawt with short hair, keep it to this length

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) thank you :) & welcome to SuKupedia :)

      Delete
  3. That was some challenging dare btw that too coming from our own coconut land! Phew. I can just imagine the flack you must have got from the fam!

    It is easy to say to take risks but when it comes to our own we always move with caution. Its always nice to drop guard once in a while and let the world take over. Nice post :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true.. I agree it's ok to sometimes let your guard off...Dr. Babu.. r u a first timer here? If so welcome :D.. and don't ask about the coconut oil torture O_O..

      Delete
  4. I really liked your blog, and hence I awarded you the Liebster award.

    You can collect it here at www.soutikchakraborty.blogspot.in

    Congrats and Keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures - both before and after, Sunita. Good to know you here. It was amazing to read about your elusive ones.
    PS: So you don't eat what you cook - does that mean you don't cook any more or you utilize your cooking skills to take revenge? :) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you :) :) & welcome to SuKupedia :) .. my husband loves to cook :D :D.. and i do that revenge part you mentioned :P

      Delete
  6. Hey thanks for introducing the site. I have sent a request to join. And about your hair- well my fifteen year old just cropped her waist length hair and like your mum I also feel it is litres of coconut oil gone waste !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gr8.. i am really liking that site hope u like it too :).. please give this special hug to ur gal.. i have some company :D :D

      Delete
  7. hahaha awesome on :D very hilarious post, Thats an awesome style :D but idea of shaving your head at the prime age of 15 OMG, had you done that I would have nominated you to bravery awards :D

    ;) Super one SuKu, I will check out this page and join today!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes pl join.. u will love it :).. I am thinking of going bald for my next style though :D :D

      Delete
  8. Wow such a nice read...small change, big gain !
    Loved your blog. Expect more of me here in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey buddy nice to c ya and the perfect smile..wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for letting me know about the page :-) and I see we have a lot in common, Not eating the food we cook, even under a gun point :-) Lovely post Suku :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear.. yes u should join it is fun :) :).. it is always a pleasure to see that you are not alone :D :D....

      Delete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥