Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Sunday, July 21, 2013

....And I blushed ♥



♥ Oh who is this beautiful damsel, I thought
As my heart pumped and rushed
Looking at my own reflection in the mirror
Time to walk down the aisle, I gushed
Why are they staring at me, I thought
Looked up at them and my color all flushed
There was an ocean of eyes and a sea of crowd
Just then I heard my heart beating too loud
Oh dear heart, why are you feeling all mushed
Is he not the man you know and loved
Why then this sudden burst of unknown rush
At the beautiful altar with flowers so fresh
He took my hands and said in a hush 
Oh my beautiful love my heart just crushed
I felt a pit in my stomach 
He smiled.... and I blushed!



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda


I don't mind being stalked  if you like what I write here please click the 'Contact' page and follow me to read more of my work 

http://about.me/sukusapru

21 comments:

  1. WOW! Expressed in verse. beautiful.loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what happens when somebody sees the person they love. Truest of emotions. Loved reading this, it reminded me of some old memories! Lovely poem Suku :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am telling you I did not even need the make up blush on my face that day ♥

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. Reminds me of my own walk down the aisle. Lovely photo as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely take on the prompt!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words, lovely picture and so apt for the theme. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...I love poems that rhyme. :') And you look so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Poo ...yes that sounds like twinkle twinkle little star no :P

      Delete
  7. I loved this. You beautifully captured that rush of emotion you feel when you see your true love. I have to agree with Shilpa, this is awesome!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful depiction through words with a picture perfect ending:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! That is too cute! :D And in rhymes! Hahaha! You guys make an awesome couple... bless you both, girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww!!! u have said it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh. ^_^
    Blushed, did ya? :D Evident from the pics. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seeing you here for the first time :) thanks for visiting and welcome to SuKupedia :)

      yes what to do I blushed.. sometimes miracles happen no :P

      Delete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥