Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Friday, July 5, 2013

Funtoon Friday #3



Day #5 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge... You can read my other posts for the Challenge here :)


I see new followers & readers to my blog, a warm welcome to all of you and thank you for being here Clapping Hello Kitty emoticon (Hello Kitty Emoticons)

And you who were already here big thank you to you too for staying on, reading & commenting  Clapping Hands Above Head emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons)



Those who are new to this blog, every Friday is 'Funtoon Friday' on SuKupedia ♥ I put up comic strips on Fridays, an attempt to wish you a fun filled weekend :) :).  So if you would like to see my previous such strips they are here.  Since it is a Friday today, as part of the UBC I have another Funtoon for you :D :D


Keeping in mind the theme for this week 'Challenge'....you would agree with me if I say this is most certainly one of the top most challenges most of us face each day O_O.... 







**Strips are made using Bitstrips


I don't mind being stalked  if you like what I write here please click the 'Contact' page and follow me to read more of my work  

http://about.me/sukusapru

42 comments:

  1. Humein apne aap se bachao :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always meant to ask.. how do u make these comic strips.. is there something like Photoshop? if so, how do you draw the hubby n wife?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lot of websites that help you create free cartoons...I have mentioned the one I use above.. it's Bitstrips... find it user friendly :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute - too much choice is always more fun! :-) Thanks for the smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the question!! And not just for Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup...am familiar...and whenever I raise the question I get smirks from all across the room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe... oh the smirks don't we know them by now :D :D

      Delete
  6. Sunita.. I think it is waste ironing my dress..cuz I have to try on almost everything especially before parties..to see what suits my mood and other blah blahs then..Funtoon Friday..I look forward to more of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it :) :)... and i am sure there are many who echo your thoughts on ironing here :D :D

      Delete
  7. aww! lovely! and so familiar! looks like thats me standing :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe... ofcourse that is a representation of many of us :D

      Delete
  8. Having too much of something doesn't really help us, does it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no it doesn't.. it only confuses you further :D

      Delete
  9. Ha ha ha.. don't we all go through this :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very cute loved them and the cartoon strip too. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have made this choice a little simpler for myself. Whenever I shop for clothes, I buy the same make of dress in many different colours, be it trousers or shirts. My basic look is the same almost everyday- I just have to choose the colour. Again, this choice, at least towards the end of the week is mostly dictated by what is in the laundry basket and what is outside it. When I get bored of this look, I change for a few months over to Kurta Salwars from FabIndia and repeat the above pattern.

    I am aware that this may not appeal to a lot of readers, but thought to share anyhow :-)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are officially 'Mata Kaneenika' now :D :D.. take a bow gal :) :)

      Delete
  12. Haha this is like universal for us all. And boy what a lovely wardrobe you do have! Because I know this one is your own photograph! Woman I am jealous. And this one is common with us not the lovely wardrobe (which is also) but the cartoon thing. You must come and see mine at :) :

    http://subzeroricha.blogspot.in/2013/05/the-right-direction.html

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will faint if you see my wardrobe O_O... forget clicking a picture.. i cannot bear to look at it myself :P :P.. it is stuffed so badly :(... it is not my wardrobe :P :P

      and I am hoping over to your cartoon strips now :) :)

      Delete
  13. The dilemma of women the world over. :) Great cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like me in my teenage years, Suku! But at 47 - I do revert at times! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corinne good to see you hear :) :)... I don't know what I will do at 47..but as of now.. I am confused no matter what the situation :D :D

      Delete
  15. now that's a challenge..a real one...and that which we go through every single day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally empathize! All of us are on the same boat. I even take my husband's Tshirts on loan some times ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol husband's t-shirts are good night shirts for me :D

      Delete
  17. Love it!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aha! I can so relate to this!! Experience the same thoughts every single time I have to go out! :D
    Good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. But I have nothing to wear :'( lol that's my favorite excuse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only a woman is capable of saying that :P

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. and they keep saying it is difficult to understand a woman :P

      hey you new here?? don't remember seeing you before... if yes then welcome to Sukupedia :) :)... and if no then I blame my grey cells :D :D

      Delete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥