Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Friday, July 19, 2013

Funtoon Friday #5


Day #19 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge...You can read my other posts for the Challenge here :)

This Food Theme is really getting exciting... My Palak Rice Recipe was made by two people and they posted pictures of that ♥♥♥ This is why I love blogging...there are people in this world who actually take me seriously *wiping away tears of joy*... The first person is known by many our own Little Princess and other one is a fan follower from Facebook... Mr. Archith Puthieduth..he added shredded coconut to it as well and I am sure it tastes yummy  ... Thank you very much guys for sending over the pictures.. appreciate it ♥♥♥ 

♥A special mention to people who continue to show their support to me on the award page... thank you guys...Others if you have been busy during the week..now it's weekend no? Please click this link and either click 'recommend' or 'add a comment' and as I say if you are feeling generous this weekend do both♥




Now coming back to today's recipe... It is a very important recipe.. Kindly note it down and bookmark it...This is useful when your dear friend comes to meet you after ages....

Step 1:  Jump with joy when your friend announces he/she is arriving
Step 2:  This is your chance to show off your culinary skills, so cook all the dishes you know
Step 3:  Try avoiding disappointment like this one below

Yeah people it is Friday and Funtoons are here for you... keeping in mind the food theme.... enjoy the below strip Rerun for some.. but still have fun ok...

  






* Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction and has nothing to do with my friend Nitya's visit to my house and whom I was meeting after 7 years.  Any resemblance is just purely co-incidental ♥


I don't mind being stalked  if you like what I write here please click the 'Contact' page and follow me to read more of my work 

14 comments:

  1. Lol..I can laugh at it even if I read it 100 more times.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine taking trouble to cook non-veg items and the guest turns out to be a veg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally ya.. thankfully Ritchie had forced me to make a kashmiri style palak... so she could have that

      Delete
  3. hahaha I'm sure it was. I'm sure the fish curry was still delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it was the best I have ever prepared because I made it with so much of love for that friend :D

      Delete
  4. LOL :D We have experienced this many times. I remember we had a family of 4 adults at our home for dinner and KG had made stuffed tomatoes as the main dish. He had made it so lovingly and it looked and tasted awesome and guess what the guests didnt touch it at all. We were mortified! Sometimes, we have made bharta and the visitors hate it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... I can completely understand how you felt :D

      Delete
  5. LOL!! what an ouch-moment!!! superlikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you said it gal.. it was really an ouch moment O_O

      Delete
  6. lol :D when I come over you better remember I am a vegetarian too!! :-)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no no don't worry now I just call up my guests before hand and tell them the menu and give them a choice :P :P

      Delete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥