Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Friday, July 26, 2013

Funtoon Friday #6




Day #26 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge...you can read my other posts for the Challenge here :)

"Before you read today's post, if you have not yet voted for me then please please do so by clicking the above badge and clicking 'recommend' on that link - Thank you ♥♥"


Today's sin is 'Lie'.  This is not mentioned in the list of 7 Deadly Sins, and I think the reason for that is, that it saves your life sometimes.  So maybe that is why it is not one of the deadly sins because not using it timely can have you dead!!

Don't believe me?? Ok then scroll down to today's Funtoon Friday and see how it is true...and then you will believe me 












I don't mind being stalked  if you like what I write here please click the 'Contact' page and follow me to read more of my work 

http://about.me/sukusapru

21 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. He saved his skin with a lie. but it was romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha..this is epic!! :D SuKu...you are too good darling. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL this is too funny and oh so true. I've done this before with hubby. He asked me to take the chicken out the freezer for dinner and I completely forgot. When I did remember I told him it was because we were ordering out pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. glad this made you laugh out of the busy days that you are having :D

      Delete
  5. Haha haha this one went well didnt it :D Achha I have to still vote for you pakka promise will do it this sunday!

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HO!! you didn't vote till now O_O ..do fast fast :P

      yeah that one saved his life :D

      Delete
  6. Suni :D :D :D
    I do this tooo.. But for some reason Ma doesnt seem amused..:(
    U are such a sport *pulls cheeks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya that's because your Ma is so much more intelligent that she understands your bluff :P :P

      Delete
  7. That man deserves a cookie :D
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you keep changing your names ya??? :P :P

      Delete
  8. That's so typical of men :) Nice one :) I can't stop smiling :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they always come up with life saving devices :P

      Delete
  9. Hahaha! The great escape :D
    Nice post :)

    http://simplysaid22.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to SuKupedia Varun :) ... yes that was a great escape :)

      Delete
  10. Haaahhh! Too good! Was that a real incident? :D

    ReplyDelete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥