Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

♥♥Never Say Bye...It's Always See You Again♥♥



Day #31 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge...You can read my other posts for the Challenge here :)

(For everyone who took part in this challenge and completed it, you can take this badge from here)




31st of July, I don't think I have ever waited for this day in my life.  As a blogger, I have always seen other bloggers take up challenges similar to The Ultimate Blog Challenge, but never had the courage or will to take one up for my blog.  But this time I did, and today is the last day of the Challenge and OMG!! I completed it.

All of my regular blog followers, thank you very much for your patience, for putting up with a post from me everyday.  It was almost like a blog diarrhea, but I hope you enjoyed reading them, if you did .

Through this challenge I discovered a lot of new blogs and blogging communities.  The pleasure of reading these blogs was just sinful :D.  Thank you guys for writing down such wonderful posts and giving me a treat.  I know some of you are now following my blog, so I hope to see you more often here on SuKupedia , few others who are not following, but were here just as a part of this challenger a real biiiiiiiiiggggggggg thank you for being here.  Blogging world is a big one, but I am sure we will meet somewhere♥♥.

I want to really thank all you readers via this challenge and otherwise, your comments have been such an inspiration for me to write everyday, that I cannot mention them in words.  It was a wonderful interaction we have had.  So thank you very much for all those precious words you dropped by ♥♥

During this challenge I received an award from GrowingUp Madison.  Thank you very much to Madison and her mom, for this appreciation.  I really feel very humbled ♥♥ Anything I write about Madison and her mom would not justify, you must visit their blog to find out why I love them 




I have to do, two things after accepting this award.  One, I have to write 7 things about myself  to the blogger who nominated me for this award...so here it goes...

1.  I love shoes. I make it a point to have flats as well as heels in the same color.
2.  I just go weak in my knees in a bag store.  I own an array of wallets and bags. 
3.  The best way to get something done out of me is to challenge me. 
4.  I love reading.  Web articles, blogs, books (including management) all take up my time.
5.  I cannot, absolutely cannot, do without my family back in Pune.
6.  If you ever want to bribe me, it can be biryani or rich fruit plum cake.
7.  I can forgive, but not forget.

Secondly, I am supposed to share this award with 15 other bloggers.  I waited till this last day, because I just wanted to make it special for all of you ♥♥ .  In no particular order here they are for you 


A Rose is a Rose is a Rose by Shilpa Garg♥
Books, Life n More by Smita♥ 
The Little Princess by Princess Titli♥
Ishithaa by Bhavya♥
A Few drops of ink by Cynthia♥
A message in a bottle by Apala♥
Miss-teerious by Chicky♥
Gemini in the sky by Kalpana♥
Matrix by Dee♥
The Giggling Truckers Wife by Kathy♥ 
Rainbow Hues by Kajal♥
My take on everything by Pixie♥
The Philospher's Stone by Richa♥ 
Adventures of a Willow Wimp by Shanique Roca♥




All of you, who have received this, please save the image from here and use it on your blog.  Really waiting to read 7 things about you, and curious to see whom you pass this award to  (guess am just greedy to read more blogs)

So dear people, as we finish this challenge today (damn! I am feeling emotional), let's not just say 'Goodbye' as of now....till my next blog post...it's See You Again ♥♥♥



I don't mind being stalked  if you like what I write here please click the 'Contact' page and follow me to read more of my work 

http://about.me/sukusapru

39 comments:

  1. That's a badge you surely deserve, Suku! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Corinne :) .. I am so thankful that you hosted us at the Write Tribe for this challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Oyeee..yeyeyye..I tripped post a rush of adrenaline filled glee than made me dance like a maniac!!!Thankieee Suni :D :D :D. I will write my follow up post tomorrow, yeyeyey I am so happy and I saw SRK turning into my darling Suni as you said: "let's not just say 'Goodbye' as of now....till my next blog post...it's See You Again ♥♥♥ ".. :P Lots of love and Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much.. I'm afraid that I gave up on this challenge less than halfway through. In fact i gave up blogging for a while but I'm totally getting into it back. I need to catch up on so many posts its not fun not one bit.

    I am really glad that I met you thru this challenge though. Even if I didn't finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that was sad...but nevertheless I discovered your blog because of this challenge and completely love your writings :)

      Delete
  4. Awww..thanks for the award SuKu. I definitely am overwhelmed. And you are right, never say goodbye. :D

    Loved the whole challenge and every post you wrote for this challenge. You are an awesome writer, have I told you that before? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Poo ♥ yes you have said that before but I have absolutely no problems hearing that again :P

      Delete
  5. very emotional.......me too. SuKu.but today is not the last day but a new beginning.

    Thank you for sharing the award :
    I tell 7 things about me.
    1. I am a cleanliness freak.
    2. I prefer to stick to a time-table.
    3. My weakness is tasty food.
    4. My Man Friday is my son, who taught me how to link and share. I knew nothing only writing.
    5. I look to cook and entertain too.
    6. I want to know my co-bloggers closely.

    And I share this award with Corinne(monitor) and the whole class of UBC.
    Thank you SuKu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a wonderful list.. though you only numbered 6..i think the award one was the 7th?

      Love reading your posts Kalpana :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, Sunita and all others, for completing the challenge. Look forward to read more great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe we did the challenge as well. I thought it would have been hard doing 31 posts in 31 days but I checked and we've done 43. That's the most I've ever done since I've started blogging. I know it's going to die down but I took up the challenge and now I know we could do it. You deserved your award and guess what? We're a sucker for shoes and bags as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I checked mine too.. and I have done 38 posts O_O.. I have never done anything like that before :)

      you love bags and shoes too, no wonder i love you gals ♥

      Delete
  8. Good work SuKu...we did it, surely and what a way to finish with a award! Thanks for nominating.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can not believe I survived this thing!! We did it! YAY! This was quite an ordeal but made so much better by the dear blogger friends I made including you. I am so blessed to have met you and have thoroughly enjoyed your posts and finding you here in cyberspace. ♥

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya you with all the busy schedule with your kids... God I would have surely given up if I was you.. but you did it gal♥

      It is such a pleasure to have connected with you through this challenge :)

      Delete
  10. Oh, thank you so much!! I can not believe we did it. I enjoyed visiting you all month and look forward to visiting you more in the days to come.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew!! We deserve a pat on our backs and a party!!
    I will add the badge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never took up the challenge,but,enjoyed every post which was a part of the challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much sir .... this challenge will be up in October again... you can take part if you wish to :)

      Delete
  13. seriously 31 posts in 31 days.. amazing. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually it's 38 posts in 31 days ahem ahem!!

      Delete
  14. I might not have commented on your blog daily but I have read them all and I am glad that I came to know your blog through this challenge. I have even read many old posts of yours (following your love story et all :)) and enjoyed them thoroughly!!!

    Thank you for the award & yay! we did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you surely deserve that award Smita :)... you have made this challenge so much fun with your writings:)

      Delete
  15. Oh SuKu
    I'm going Cuckoo :P
    No really, there is just so much time in life now. I just want to go back and read all the posts I have missed, return the visits of everyone who came by my blog!
    I'm so glad we have had this challenge to bring us together. Looking forward to knowing you more through your writings and gaining gyaan via the SuKupedia! :D
    Thank you soooooo much for the award hun... TC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you will start crying now :P :P.... you deserve it gal ♥

      Delete
  16. awww.. that's so so sweet!! thanks for the award darling! what better than end the UBC in style with an award? It's has been awesome to read ur themed weekly posts, and that's something i must learn from you, to blog in an organised way! and of course, we aren't going anywhere, are we....? this is the just the beginning of a fun ride together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to have found your blog princess.. really it's a treat.. and that award does complete justice to your writing ♥

      Delete
  17. Wow!! WE did it!! It is such an awesome feeling! More than anything, I liked this network of blogs (and bloggers) that we discovered and developed. :)
    Congratulations to you for the award and thanks for sharing it with me. Honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shilpa it was so much more for me when you read and commented on my posts .. really... though I have recently started reading your blogs...I am really in awe of your writing skills :)

      Delete
  18. We finally did it!! I am super happy :-) and thanks a lot lot for the award. As for the seven things, I will post my leibster award post here. It has far more than seven in it. And guess what if i had to spread this award I would give it to Corinne and all the write tribe people :-)

    This has been super fun and we now continue to remain friends forever!!

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.. it was absolutely fun Richa with us wondering what radha and sangeeta would do next :D :D... thank you so much for that story, it really was very nice :)

      Delete
  19. Hi, I love ur blog but, unfortunately, couldn't take part in the challenge.
    Cheerz
    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you vishal... never mind there is another challenge in october... you can try that...

      Delete
  20. It was fun for sure. I didn't interact with all the participants in our circle -- that was making it too overwhelming for me -- but I did make some new acquaintances and met some really cool bloggers during the UBC.

    Thank you so much for the award! I always love to receive blog awards, even after so many years of blogging! :P Will officially accept it on my blog soon. :D

    ReplyDelete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥