Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Monday, July 8, 2013

Travel Tales ♥

Day # 8 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge...You can read my other posts for the Challenge here :)

Those of you bloggers taking part in the Ultimate Blogging Challenge, congratulations on completing a week..that is 7 days of daily postings... I don't know about you...but for me it is surely a great win!!

As I said earlier, I decided to blog on one theme each week, just to make my life easier with choosing topics.  I know there is a 5th week with 3 days only and I have planned some random posts for those days.  Last week the theme was 'Challenge'.  As promised this week there is a new theme and that is 'Travel'.  I have done travel posts earlier, but I still have to write about few other places I visited.  Hence I will take this opportunity and finish blogging about them.  


Image Courtesy: www.colorbox.com

There is one difference though from the regular travel blog posts that you see.  I don't write in detail about 'To Visit' places or 'What to do' in a certain place.  For nuts sake I have no idea how 'Travel Writers' do that and I totally appreciate their work.  I just blog about why that travel is special to me, what led to that travelling and how I enjoyed it.  

It could be anything from how my first ever international travel happened, or about my honeymoon travel, or the time I moved to Stockholm or a special trip we took to Istanbul for the sake of pining hearts or it could be about a crazy conversation I happened to over hear during a travel.  I would love you guys to go through these posts, before we embark on a new flight tomorrow.  The crazy conversation is a must...Seriously you will not regret!!

So now you get an idea about what you will be reading through the week.  This post was just an introduction.  I will introduce you to a new destination tomorrow ♥♥♥

Image Courtesy: www.colorbox.com



I don't mind being stalked  if you like what I write here please click the 'Contact' page and follow me to read more of my work 

http://about.me/sukusapru

28 comments:

  1. And that is another wonderful topic to blog on... I love your style of writing SuKu :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I love you and your writing style both ♥

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to it Suku :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to do a week long travel through your eyes and words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be interesting for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smartie!!! You spend day one on just introducing the subject :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunita, U r a traveller...Awefum!!!!!
    I look forward to your blogs this week and read your prev bloglinks with Time..
    I love journeys ...they just make the experience so magical..meeting new people, exploring newer places, learning new cultures..and best of all..tasting and eating their native foood..yummm...
    Hugs on this one..
    Smita and U are just making me cherish my two favorite activities Baking and Exploring...
    Thankeeeeeee and Smart girl I agree with Smita ;)
    But then Cheekiness adds on the extra fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahah... well then you take the flight with me gal from tomm :D :D.. and yes what's the fun without a little cheekiness :P :P

      Delete
  7. looking forward to your travel posts as well!!
    I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lets start the joyride! bring it on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaah! looking forward to that! and yes completing this week was a big thing for me too... i've never written every day like this before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously... I feel glad about myself..

      Delete
  10. I am a certified armchair traveller. So I look forward to seeing the world through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting patiently for the next destination.And again like Cynthia I am also a certified armchair traveller who also travels plenty in general :)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have learnt a new word from you gals... Armchair travellers :D :D

      Delete
  12. Wow...travel is fun and I love people who travel, click pictures and share their experiences....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then madam i hope you would like what i write and share this week :)

      Delete
  13. I very well remember that crazy conversation ROFL !!!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥