Welcome to SuKupedia ♥

Hi There,

If you are a regular, you know what to do
Thanks for coming back ♥♥ If you are a first timer, you probably typed '10th wonder of the world' and google landed you here or someone just referred you to the 'most awesome blog'. Whatever the case, you reached the right place
Just click 'Enter' . On your left hand side you will see 'Blog Topics', click the topic you would like to read. On your right hand side you will know how to 'Follow' me and on the top you will see a 'Full Bio-data' of me and my blog, my awards, how to contact me and my community listings So, what are we waiting for 'HIT IT' ♥♥
ENTER

Friday, August 9, 2013

55 Fiction : Love And Mystery


This is my first try at 55 Fiction.  Yes, I am terrified!!  Thanks to this article here on Write Tribe, I have tried my hands on it and I have no idea how it has turned out...but I pretty much like it :D :D.  The genre given was love and mystery.  I tried both.  (yes over ambitious & greedy for the first time :P )






FOREVER YOURS ♥
Time had changed both of them.
Grey hairs, wrinkled faces, thinner hands, eyes deeper.
He poured the wine and they raised the glasses to toast their wedding day. 
Cut the cake which read ‘Happy 45th’. As he fed her a slice, she shyly smiled. 
Two things that had not changed, her smile and his love.







STRANGER WITHIN!!
She was woken up from her sound sleep
By the sound of the main door knob.
'Honey is that you?' she asked
'Hmmm' he said
‘Don’t put on the lights, am sleeping’ she said
He came closer and touched her cheeks
She touched and caressed his hand back,
But why was his hand so hairy??













I don't mind being stalked  if you like what I write here please click the 'Contact' page and follow me to read more of my work 

http://about.me/sukusapru

14 comments:

  1. Good attempts Sunita. I am terrified of attempting fiction. I even stay away from reading fiction on blogs that ways. But I do, if it is by my favourite bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am so glad you read it .. I was so nervous writing it :D

      Delete
  2. Good one SuKu! Way to go..looks interesting, I should try sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sure you should try.. i have linked Write tribe na just follow that .. it's a very interesting community...

      Delete
  3. You did great Suku... I especially love the first one. I shall give it a little spin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you shanique :) .. you should try i would love to read :)

      Delete
  4. Great job, SuKu! I liked the second one better, but that's probably because I enjoy mystery more than love :P

    I had a good time reading some more posts while browsing here.

    Thank you for responding to the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vidya :) I am glad you liked it (phew)..

      Happy you visited :)

      Delete
  5. Both are of course good. But the second one has a very elusive end to it. Me likes the hairy guy :P

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you .. coming from you it is a huge compliment :) :) .. yes I know you like everything sinful :P :P

      Delete

♥♥ Like it? Dislike it? Debate? Say it...it is always an encouragement ♥♥

Spread Luv ♥ Do Share ♥